Friday, October 28, 2005

Peer Pressure

I've been tagged. And since everyone's doing it, i'll follow the bandwagon.

Five random thoughts about me:
1. I eat cheese like it's never going to be available anymore. It's scary.

2. I get sad when the weather hits above 75 degrees. I hate heat.

3. I still scare myself when I look in the mirror and see that my hair is not flowing down my back but just above my neckline. I'm weird. You'd have to realize that I've had long long hair for almost 20 years of my life until a few months ago.

4. I'm 21. And that scares me. Yes yes, i'm young. But wasn't I just 16 the other day?

5. Does everyone remember Snuggle? The brand of laundry detergent, dryer sheets, etc.? Remember the little bear? Well I had about 8 of those in different sizes. I still have one. He's in my basement. He's adorable, but a little ruined with 21 years of cuddling.

I have tagged Heidi, Rachel, Kathy, MaryAnn, and Rushteen. I'm done.

Now that this is done....

Does anyone suffer from migranes besides me? Yesterday I missed work because my brain decided to shoot unbelieable pain through my head and neck. I couldn't get out of bed needless to say and I have some of my own remedies but other suggestions would be greatly appreciated for relief.

It's friday already! Tomorrow evening is our annual Dowling teaparty with all the females of the Dowling clan! This should be interesting! Last year was hilarious and this year should beat it.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Heather Dowling at 10:35 AM

11comments

11 Comments

at 11:05 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 11:06 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to tag 5 people!
Good stuff. I ahve no advice on the migrains. Only once have I suffered through one, and I made myself cook EAster dinner anyway. I couldn't even focus on the words in the recipes I was trying to prepare.

 
at 11:06 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 1:48 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotten some before. You can turn on the comment verification (within settings; comments in your blogger dashboard). I think that helps.

 
at 2:35 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.
i'm bored.
alyssa's birthday cake looks stinky. but what do you expect from a cake without eggs!?
i have lost all motivation to clean my house.
will the sun ever shine again?
i'm still bored.
this is a long comment.
at least its friday.

 
at 4:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to ask you about what you wanted me to bring. I make this spinach/artichoke dip that my youth group now demands at every event, so I guess its pretty good! I can make that or what ever you want. Just let me know!

 
at 12:28 PM Blogger Kat said...

Funny, I just wrote a Random Thoughts thing in my blog and then I clicked over to you and here is your random thoughts....LOL!!! As far as the migraines go.....drink a cup of coffee, unless caffeine makes yours worse.....if you catch them with medication before they are full blown you have a better chance of making them go away....but I rebuke that off of you in the name of Jesus because you were told in seven days your body would be healed and I believe that and I am sticking to that and in Jesus name I claim that blessing for you!!!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!

 
at 10:33 PM Blogger Kat said...

For some reason I can't get rj's site to work in my friends thingy on my blog....I did it right, I don't understand....UGGGGHHHHHH

 
at 10:55 PM Blogger Kat said...

I lied....it works now for some strange reason....eerie

 
at 2:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you today?
Hope you're feeling well. I need directions to your house for this Saturday. You can call me tonight or send me an email.

 
at 3:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing some after-birthday cleaning, so don't have a lot of time either. I was wondering if I could bake the dip at your house on Saturday. Takes about 25 minutes in the oven. I'll assume this is fine unless I hear differently from you. See you Saturday!

 

Post a Comment