Friday, November 04, 2005

Better

He is a loved invention. A creation from the heart. He is a supernatural intention. A cherished piece of art.

Still so many questions...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever have days where God reminds you of just how much you need Him. Today was my day (of many previous and to follow). He reminds me in such a loving way of where I came from. Humbleness sinks in and tears follow. His grace is sufficient for me and today I am BETTER. I'm better than I've ever been. Somehow... I'm better. I've been redeemed... and there's nothing more precious than having Him as my Father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow is a Fall-Get-Together at my home. It'll be a time of great food, great laughs, with some great ladies. A time to get away from the business of life and live a little with some girlfriends. It's also a time for some of my friends to see our little 3-bedroom home before we leave it one of these days to purchase our first home. I'm excited. I hope everyone else is too!

Tomorrow marks 9 months of marriage. Wow. I don't think I have to express to anyone how fast time is flying... every one has heard my complaining and realizes this for themselves by now. I'm still completely in love with my husband, as he is with me. And there is just something so holy and beautiful about our marriage. I'm blessed.

Heather Dowling at 12:03 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 2:57 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment