Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for...

My husband and his love to me
My home and all that the Lord supplies for us
My Church and the people I now call "family"
My family and all their laughs
My friends and all their insight
My health and all the promises

But mostly I'm thankful for Him - The Lord who knew me before I was born...
I'm thankful he has rescued me from the miry clay, has shaped me and molded me, and is loving me each and every day more than I could even fathom.

It's been a good year with much to be thankful for.

Heather Dowling at 12:50 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 1:50 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

k just let me know what you want Joe and I to do. And it is totally ok about the kids. Joe and I have this deal with CH and we need to buy like 4 of them before we cancel it and we want to buy stuff so we can cancel it. So.... if your looking for anything then let me know. LOVE YOU!

 
at 2:14 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Oh yeah sorry :-(

 
at 2:49 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Oh I don't know I will have to check....

 
at 8:00 PM Blogger Kat said...

These comments you guys are going back and forth are confusing!!! Heck give me the menu and I will cook the dinner. Just kidding. You guys are so sweet, your sisterly chatter makes me laugh.

 
at 9:48 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

I am so excited to see you too!!!!!!!!
Let me know what your work decides, so that we know when to leave and where to go!!
I LOVE YOU! YEAY! YEAY! YEAY! YEAY!

 

Post a Comment