Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hello-Goodbye

I think I need a change in my template. Any suggestions?

I can't function today. I'm tired. I'm sick. Half of my Christmas shopping is done and groceries now stock the shelves of my cupboards and refridgerator thanks to my husband and I shopping like mad men until 10:30 in Watertown last night. God is good and we are blessed. I heard something yesterday afternoon that I keep thinking about today. "The root of all our unhappiness likes in the things that WE want." I agree. I agree that I'm struggling. God is bigger and wants this even more than I do. I agree.

THEE END:)

Heather Dowling at 1:54 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 5:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out these two sites for templates. They are super easy to install and has some nice designs.
http://pinkfreak.niftykeen.net/design/
http://www.erisfree.com/d2/apart.php

HTH!
"talk" to you tomorrow!

 
at 5:40 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should go with the template i have, it's really awesome, well g2g for now, drink some coffee

 
at 9:44 PM Blogger Kat said...

If you change your template do you have to redo all of your blog stuff like links and stuff. And does it save your archives?

 
at 8:54 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you change your template, you do have to re-enter your links. But before you delete the current template, just copy your links into a blank wordpad document, or even a word document would probably work. Then in the new template, after you've installed in onto your blogger dashboard, simply cut and paste the links into the appropriate spot of the template. Delete then blank template links and you are set.
Your archives are saved in blogger and not affected by templates.
Hope that brings some clarity,
yours truly,
the template queen.
:-)

 
at 9:29 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you note comment number 1 on this post, I listed two sites with good, easy-to-install templates. They are the only two I've found good and easy to install.
You could search google for free blogger templates. You'll get a millin hits, but if your really bored you can find some nice stuff.
If you get really desperate and want to e-mail me your username and password, I can probably get a template from here:
http://www.anti-ivy.com/sets.html
installed on your site. It takes awhile, ut I can do it if you really hate everything else on the web.

 
at 10:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here - as usual! I usually put the girls down to nap around 12 noon, so after 12:30 would probably be best.

 

Post a Comment