Tuesday, November 22, 2005

In Silence My Heart Speaks...

Fresh Page, New Pen
Where do I begin?
Words fall, Tears come
I need someone
To take the thoughts I almost think
And carry them to God for me

Deep breath, Exhale
Breathe in deeper still
Long sigh, I'm still numb
Is there anyone?
Who can find the things I'm barely feeling
And give them wings beyond my ceiling?

Right heart, Wrong place
It's too far to outer space
Sorry, I forgot, You're right here
I cup my hands around Your ear
I feel you smile, You feel my breath
You listen while I whisper non-sense

Simple exchange
Your will, I'm changed
And now my prayer ends
Thank you, Amen.......


Isn't it amazing how an old CD, an old song, can liberate my soul and say exactly what I'm feeling in the here and now. I love God's gift of music. Pardon my emotions.

I love the Lord. I truly truly love him. With a love I can't describe or imitate with another person. My husband is loving, kind, caring, and protecting... but in all his wonderful doings his love cannot compare to the love my Father has for me. Nothing can compare. God is my only constant. In that I wipe my tears and REST.

Heather Dowling at 10:30 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 2:09 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

So do you know yet? :-)

Yeah I'm the first to post!!!

 
at 8:41 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

We will probably get there around 4:15 to 4:30. What do ya think? let me know!

 
at 9:42 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Liz is my roommate from college and she is married to Josh Daby. Steven and his wife Sarah are away for the holidays.

I wish you weren't moving your parents either. We're really going to miss Rachel!

 
at 1:49 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

K. We will have turkey bags with us. I'm gonna call you when Joe gets to the store cause his mom told him that turkey broth is really really expensive so most people use chicken broth with their dressing, but he is going to call me while he is at the store to tell me the two prices and I'll ask you which one you want depending on the price of the turkey one.... ok so i am rambeling and rambeling yeah I'm a little excited! :-)

 

Post a Comment