Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A fresh new page

I dove head first into this week with a restful weekend behind, a clean house, and a fresh mind for what the Lord could do in this year in my life and the lives of those around me.
Our beautiful gold and burgandy decorations are in boxes in the basement and our yummy christmas candles have now been replaced with the aroma of hazelnut cream throughout my living room/dining room.
It's a new year, a new season, a new way of life and God calling me to wake from my slumber and join with him in the plans and promises He has for me in 2006. My new Monet calendar in my kitchen is already filling up quickly with plans and February won't be far behind. R.Jay and I celebrate 1 year next month. I've never had an anniversary to celebrate so this is sure to be lots of fun!

Heather Dowling at 3:48 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 8:54 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Yeay for one year anniversaries!!! Do you have all of your plans set already? We should do something sometime! I love you and miss you lots! Mom starts work today!!! YEAY!!! :-)

 
at 12:18 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Well, if you don't do anything the weekend of your anniversary...
Joe and I have to be at the church in Canton Saturday night, so maybe we could hang out in Watertown during the day on the 4th of Feb or whatever, but Saturday night we have to have dinner with the Pastor and he is expecting us to stay there... How is your day? :-)

 

Post a Comment