Friday, January 13, 2006

a song in my step

Today is a good day. Everyday is a good day. But today is very good. It's over 60 degrees and I enjoyed a lovely walk with a lovely lady from work to a lovely restaurant for lunch. The sun is almost healing after months of gray skies.

This day is also good beacuse I found a Neiman Marcus 100% pure cashmere ivory cardigan for $7.00. That's quite the deal!

Today is a good day because I have a good God walking beside me. That's all for today, I'm too wrapped up in the sunshine and warmth and my eagerness to step out the door of work at 5:00pm.

So many happenings are going on with people we love. We're praying for little 3-year old Kiersten for her little body to heal. We're praying for the Hugh's family (my sister in law's fiance's family) because of the death of Gary's mother. We're praying for Brietta to have her baby safely and quickly. Please pray along.

Heather Dowling at 2:53 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 3:55 PM Blogger Kat said...

Yes, to see the sun shining is a wonderful thing!!! You don't realize how much you miss it until it's not around for a bit!.!..0;..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhh h hhhhhhhhhb bbbbbbb////
That was Aidan typing you a message!!!!

 
at 3:56 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

SO when are you coming to see me
:-)

 
at 4:23 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Oh sorry, well I am always here when ever you want to come, and when Joe and I have $ we'll come see you again

 
at 4:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think March sounds like a wonderful time for another little gathering. Hopefully we can get together sooner than that. Do you have Monday off because its a holiday?

 
at 9:28 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

What are you guys up to this month, and Dowling/DePuy adventures in the making??? ;-)

 
at 11:22 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

That's a great idea!! :-)

 
at 9:19 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Sorry I didn't call you last night. I left my phone upstairs. Wow that was a pretty good show. What did ya think?
So when in March are you going to have this lady thing. And are you guys going anywhere for you anniversary?
Sorry so many questions....
Love you

 
at 3:33 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad people are taking the time to respond. The input is invaluble when trying to ge through all the curriculums and publishers taht are out there.
How have you been? And where did you find a cashmere cardigan for $7!?

 

Post a Comment