Monday, February 20, 2006

pray

My husband is on a team at work known as the "Mine Rescue Team". They train one day a month and a few weekends/weeks a year in W. Virginia in case of a mine disaster in which men are trapped. My husband along with several other men would be the ones who "rescue" these men.

This morning I received a phone call from my husband that a mine fire broke out in Carlisle (not quite sure where that is - somewhere near Pennsylvania). My husband and this brave team of men are headed down to Carlisle this afternoon to help in any way possible. They are to report at the site by 7am tomorrow morning.

Pray. Please pray.

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

1 Corinthians 13:7 "It [Love] always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Heather Dowling at 9:56 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 11:18 AM Blogger Kat said...

He will be okay, don't worry, you have prophetic words that haven't come to pass, so you know he's going to make it home safe!!! I will be praying!!!

 

Post a Comment