Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Update #3

UPDATE #4: It's almost 1:30 and I am pleased to tell you my honey is on his way home to me... A very tired man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our house was very quiet last night. With quite a bit of creaky noises. Very lonely. First time sleeping in my home without him. Very weird.

R.Jay went back underground to battle reoccuring fires yesterday late afternoon until around 7:00pm and again a couple hours later. He finally ended at 1:00am when I woke up to our phone ringing in my ear. He's safe. He's put up in a hotel with the potential to back underground this morning.

The girls from work cheered me up last night with yummy food from a restaurant that was sure to be sick of us by the end of the evening. When the girls from work go out for dinner you can be sure loud giggles will come from our table for hours on end. Lots of fun.

I haven't heard from my husband since 7:00am. So no news on his return tonight. He is very exhausted and desiring to come home soon. Keep praying faithful friends! Thank you!

Don't forget your two cents... if you'd like.

Heather Dowling at 9:17 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 12:36 PM Blogger Kat said...

You mean you yourself sometimes feel down?? Is that what you meant??

 
at 2:33 PM Blogger Kat said...

No you don't, I know you try to be encouraging. I am not feeling that you are that way or anything...I am just a downer myself...not so much cheerful at the moment!! P.S. I was already in "that" mood when we talked, nothing would have changed it last night...already was there!!! Glad RJay's safe and on his way!!!

 
at 11:06 AM Blogger Angie said...

H~
I'm so glad R.Jay is safe & home with you now! Our prayers were with you!! :)

 
at 3:18 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats your yahoo messenger id? mine is mrsjtc_715

i'l be here for a few more minutes.

 

Post a Comment