Thursday, March 09, 2006

Desire

Miracles are really happening. And I want to see them.

I want Pastor Cool's wife to be healed.
I want R.Jay's grandmother's body to be rid of cancer.
I want Tim and Kathy to have a baby.
I want to see our church grow in numbers.
I want to see our youth hungry for Christ.
I want to see our congregation apply the principles.
I want to be a mother and see my husband become a father.
I want to be more like Jesus.
I want more.

What does God want?

Matthew 20:32-34 Jesus stopped and called them. "What do you want me to do for you?" he asked. "Lord," they answered, "we want our sight." Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed him.

Matthew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Luke 11:9 So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.


His Word has also told me that if I have faith the size of a mustard seed, I'll see mountains move. It seems He's just wanting me to ask a little more. A lot more.

Heather Dowling at 1:38 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 2:58 PM Blogger Kat said...

Here here!!!

 
at 9:05 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Remember.... God wants His desires to be our desires, not our desires to become His desires. Obedience and prayer, will go very far. I LOVE YOU!!!

I miss you

 

Post a Comment