Monday, April 17, 2006

the cross

friend for life...
who took my pain.
the cleansing flood,
you remain.
wash over me,
until i can't be seen...

Living Water swallow me,
deepest river wash me clean
Jesus, Savior more of Thee.
come and ruin me with your love,
so no other is enough.
come and leave your mark on me,
Jesus, more of Thee.

deep is the stain inside of me,
but deeper the river that washes me clean.
i've been the one who cries in the night...
but you've been the friend of my life.

Luke 24:38-39 "...Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself!"
John 20:29 "...Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."



my Redeemer lives...

Heather Dowling at 3:43 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 5:13 PM Blogger Kat said...

Very nice!! Is that a song??

 
at 2:04 PM Blogger Angie said...

I hope you're enjoying your time at home...I'm so happy for you & R.Jay that you're able to stay home. :)
We finally found a great church and took Madison for her first service on Easter! She was wonderful :)
I miss you!

 
at 5:22 PM Blogger Kat said...

Don't worry I'll have Tim make sure RJay doesn't stay up past his usual 9pm....lol...jk

 

Post a Comment