Wednesday, April 05, 2006

my turn

My turn to ramble of some tidbits off nothingness regarding my little world. She started it. She followed. My turn.

- I've owned only two vehicles in my almost six years of driving. I'm very proud of this. (Ask my sister how many she's owned). The first was a Honda Civic and currently we have a Mitsubishi Lancer (well R.Jay has his Nissan truck too).

- I haven't seen my family in four months, and this is a record for me. I am a momma's girl.

- I've gained four new freckles on my right hand in the last year.

- I met a girl who had the exact same engagement ring as mine. I thought mine was unique.

- I'm obsessed with changing the decorations on my twig wreath, which hangs on our front door, with each new season. Yes, the spring style is up!

- I hate seafod. Of EVERY kind. My husband is disappointed in this.

- I'm a pack-rat. I save too many things for too long, but usually throw them out when the emotions are faded. I still own a 80's sweater that my mother wore when I was very little.

- I love candles. You can usually find my home lit up nicely in the evening. (People must think we're doing cultish activies in here). I use them as much as I can, knowing when children are around candles most likely won't be lit.

- My husband is nine years older than me and only 6 years younger than my step-Dad. Funny, huh?

- I own hardly any jewelry. I hate buying it. Although, I love buying home decorations and sweaters.

- My new favorite store is The Christmas Tree Shops in Mattydale, NY. Anyone been? Anyone want to go? ;)

I think I'm done. I'll spare you with any more non-sense! But that was fun, thanks Jackie.

Heather Dowling at 5:36 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 5:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!

and I must admit that the 6 year difference between R.Jay and Sergio caught me way off guard! Very interesting.

 
at 9:40 PM Blogger Kat said...

I didn't realize the six year difference either, wow!!!

 
at 10:39 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

o o o I knew the 6 year difference!!! YEAY!!! Anyhow, I totally keep forgetting to give you the website for the Casting Crown tickets.... http://www2.fln.org/

On the site you can go to events and then scroll down to casting crowns, and then choose, I guess general admission $21. You know what, do you want me to do it?
How is life by the way?

 

Post a Comment