Monday, April 10, 2006

thoughtful confusion

Have you ever had so much going on in your thoughts that it seems impossible to find any answers, let alone find some way to put them into neat sentences that would make sense? You can usually find me in this place these days. Questions without answers and confusion without peace. I do know His vision is clear and His answers are truthful. God will speak and I will not doubt. Until then, I press in towards His love. I serve a good God.

-The spring ladies get-together I had planned for last saturday was cancelled. I'll keep all those interested updated on a possible date in May!
-I enjoy cleaning...I know it is strange. Today was "catch up" day on house cleaning and home projects. The list I made of things to accomplish most likely won't be complete until the end of this week, but it's refreshing to know this home is getting more organized. I'm looking foward to planting flowers and laying the several bags of red mulch given to us last year as well.
-I went for a walk this morning around our little town. Something about the morning sun on the river as I pass by trees with branches hung so low and a wooden bridge complete with gazebo sitting above a small raging river brings such a sense of calm. My Jesus loves me.
-Tomorrow Mr. Weatherman says it's going to be almost 70 degrees. This means I'll be taking two little people to the zoo in Watertown and I think I'm looking forward to it almost as much as Aidan and Kierstan will be!
-I can see buds on the big tree in our front lawn from the picture window in our dining room. This makes me very happy. I can't wait for a full tree and green grass!
-Sunday our church will be hosting an Easter breakfast for the surrounding communities. I couldn't be more elated. I love community activities and seeing old and new faces at church.
-My husband took me out on a date Saturday night. A romantic at heart, just like his father, and I couldn't be more blessed.

I'm a daughter of the King. Isn't it an honor?

Heather Dowling at 2:01 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 5:56 PM Blogger Kat said...

Our town is pretty in spring and summer isn't it?

 
at 7:32 PM Blogger Angie said...

I do miss the beautiful scenery of Northern NY! But I'm loving this 80 degree weather here in GA!! :)
Heather, I can't wait for you to have your first child and experience all that I'm experiencing now...it's truly amazing! Everyday I watch Madison grow & change and I know God has truly blessed me!! A child is the greatest gift of all.
I miss you!

 
at 8:46 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Ok, so I had a dream last night that you told me you were pregnant and I started cry from joy that you were pregnant! I love you tons!

 

Post a Comment