Monday, April 03, 2006

Today finds me sick (yet again). The first day not having to travel to Watertown to work the daily grind of answering phones,signing leases, etc. and I can hardly make it up to this computer to tell you all I survived our weekend. (sort of) My first "week off" is already shaping up to be busy. I think we need to learn the lesson that saying 'No' is often times a must. We'll get there. I promise.

So if you haven't gathered from her weblog yet, my hair is now the shortest it's been in... well... a decade? It is fun, and I really enjoy it. Learning how to style hair isn't one of my best abilities though, but I'll learn as I'm told.

So Saturday it is! At 1:00pm a spring ladies get-together at my home (anyone still wanting to come just leave a comment!). For those interested, I will have my Partylite books available for viewing and ordering from!

Well I think this is all I can muster up for today. Time to rest again. God has told me to rest, and I love when he gives me that opportunity. Until healthier days....

Heather Dowling at 12:59 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 3:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

 

Post a Comment