Monday, May 08, 2006

Clean house, bags packed, chocolate-chip walnut bananna bread delivered to a friend who has had it rough, presents wrapped for niece's birthday, baby gift put together for a friend's new arrival... I think I might have things caught up! (for a few days anyhow)

R.Jay and I are off to Utica, NY for a few days. MFI (Ministers Fellowship International) has an annual conference at Mt. Zion (church in Utica) and R.Jay and I get to attend this year! Along with some fun friends.

Now the only worry I have on my mind... did I pack everything? How is that after hundreds of trips, planned and un-planned, we always seem to ask oursevles "did we get everything?" Sure enough your toothbrush or favorite t-shirt gets left behind. I checked, re-checked, and double checked (something many tease me of in my OCD perfectionism) and I think we're good!

Have a fun week.

Heather Dowling at 11:26 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 10:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey have fun n stay out of trouble, when u comin back?

 
at 12:46 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Awww, I will miss you terribly.. muah

 
at 11:25 AM Blogger Kat said...

It was very fun....lol...Lord, God, Jesus!!! You know what I am talking about...if you know what I mean!!!

 

Post a Comment