Saturday, May 13, 2006

Riley

In one year she went from jet black hair and little eyes to an over-sized toe-head demanding everyone's attention. On Wednesday May 10 our niece, Riley, turned 1. I remember the day she was born and I waited patiently nearby to watch her every move. I remember thoughts of excitment and wonder clouding my head with ideas of what my own experience might be like. She stole my heart that day. The day I became a bonafide aunt. Although we're still wondering what our own experience will be like, we're wrapped up in all the cuteness this little one has to offer.

With bright blond hair and big blue eyes, she's a heartbreaker, especially for her aunt Heather. The fact that she is one dumbfounds me still. I don't remember babies growing this fast when I was younger.

Today the family will celebrate this gift to our family. Today is another day where I'm reminded how much we need a digital camera. We're off to watch the smiles, the loud laughter and entertainment, and the precious kisses and hugs of our little Riley Janelle Cole.

Happy Birthday Baby.

Heather Dowling at 9:09 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 4:05 PM Blogger Kat said...

They grow up far, far too fast that's for sure!!! She's a beautiful little one!!!

 

Post a Comment