Saturday, May 06, 2006

Things I don't understand:

- How I can possibly still have such a full schedule since I've quit my job. Unbelievable.

- Migranes: I battled one throughout the night and into the morning today.

- How God could still love me... despite my sinful nature.

- How a foolish 15 year old kid can have a baby, but we can't.

- How my husband is so careful with words and I have the tendancy to speak whatever is on my mind.

- That my house gets messy right after I clean it. There is just two of us!

- How much I miss the way things were.

- How much my husband loves me, even when I'm grumpy.

- How a song can change my very mood.

- The will of God.

- How it took me 5 days before I had a new post up on here. Oh that's right... I do understand this one. See #1.

I've added some new pictures. Nothing new, most of the wedding. (Someday I will have the wedding pictures all posted)!

Heather Dowling at 2:45 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 5:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids' pjs are from Gap. I love the long-underwear style that Gap and Old Navy makes all their kid pjs in--and since they usually go on sale at some point, I almost always buy from one of those two places. :) The patterns are [almost] always super-cute! (And the style works great for layering underneath fleece footie-pajamas during the dead of winter, and then carrying us through the cooler spring/fall weather!)

It was great to see you the other day. I'd love to see you again soon, if you get the chance. Perhaps an afternoon would even work--cause then I'd have sleeping children and could chat over a cup of coffee without interruption!

 

Post a Comment