Monday, June 12, 2006

for my husband

"To the world you may be one person. To one person you may be the world."

Today the man of my dreams grows one year older. He is now offically into his 30's... 31 to be exact. And more handsome than ever if I do say so! Though you can usually find me praising R. Jay for his many talents, charms, and amazing personality... you'll find me and many others celebrating him just a bit more today. The Lord knows there is much to be celebrated.

Thanks to all who sqeezed into our tiny house yesterday afternoon for R.Jay's birthday. We greatly appreciated the gifts, food, and most importantly your fellowship.

So to my best friend who changed my world, blessed me with his life, and draws me closer to Jesus each day... Happy Birthday. I love you. Forever.

Heather Dowling at 2:57 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:00 PM Blogger Kat said...

AWWWW!!! How sweet....Thanks for all your nice words, you are a great pal...some people have just made comments lately, if it weren't for the pregnancy hormones I prolly wouldn't have been bothered!! Thanks for being my friend!!!

 

Post a Comment