Sunday, July 16, 2006

crash

Today we crashed from two weeks of madness. The couch was my friend after church today for a lot of time I'm too embarassed to post! I suppose it was needed.

R.Jay's sister was married yesterday. A beautiful wedding of lavendar, sage, and soft yellow. A beautiful, long awaited, union that shed tears of joy from every eye. We are very grateful. (Not to mention how grateful I am my lavendar dress, bought two months before I even became pregnant, didn't bust at the seams).

Andrew Eastmond blessed us all at church this morning. Though I missed most of it due to nursery responsibilities, I did catch a few songs. I still am amazed every year he returns at this amazing guitar playing abilities. We were all very blessed by his ministry this morning.

Its been a fun but crazy two weeks. I'm ready to crash for a bit.

Heather Dowling at 5:24 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 8:40 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you like it! I didn't realize it wasn't on the "heather 2" blog until it was too late. If you want anything changed, let me know!

 
at 10:37 AM Blogger Kat said...

It was definitely a beautiful wedding...with the tears!!!

 
at 4:59 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look.

Do come visit me again!

 
at 10:05 PM Blogger Angie said...

Get your rest now my dear, when the little Dowling arrives, there won't be much of that! :)
Madison is growing so much! She's starting to "enjoy" some solid foods & is sucking her little thumb! Oh, I wish you could see her! Hopefully soon :)
Love & miss ya!

 

Post a Comment