Thursday, July 20, 2006

An eternal perspective. Something she posts about attaining regularly. Something I really need this week.

The realization that the vision and goals I have for my future, the daily things I accomplish (or don't for that matter), and in who and what I invest in should be for one thing. And it isn't me or my satisfaction or my happiness. Big shocker!

It's Christ. It is daily picking up my cross to walk in all godliness and holiness in order that I might be a shining example of the loving God I serve.

I absolutely need to repeat this in my mind, and mostly in my heart today. Make that everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In baby news, I haven't gotten sick one day since my pregnancy. Praise God! Unfortunately, I have been eating like I'll never see food again. When will the constant hunger subside? I'm feeling the ramifications for my frequent munching. My pants are tight. Bummer.

Heather Dowling at 5:54 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 9:06 PM Blogger Angie said...

Hon, you'll probably feel like you're constantly eating throughout your pregnancy. Remember me and the Subway cookies...I couldn't get enough of them :) Also remember that keeping food in your little belly helps keep the morning sickness away. BTW, they call it "morning" sickness but it can happen anytime...mine was always at night.
Love & miss ya!

 
at 11:16 AM Blogger Kat said...

I am very happy you and I are both blessed with being relatively feeling quite well....it is definitely a blessing....glad to hear you're feeling well!!!

 
at 3:40 PM Blogger Kat said...

Pasta doesn't seem to affect me and store bought bread doesn't either, it just seems to be homeade things.....which of course are my favorite!!!

 
at 2:50 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baskets are from Plymouth Plantation--handmade upon request. My mom has contact information if you would like it. Just let me know.

I'm so glad you're still feeling well. That is such a blessing!

 
at 6:33 PM Blogger Kat said...

Hey where did those clothes come from?? And what do I do with the ones that don't fit???

 
at 9:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you this evening--and thinking of the fact that you're almost to your estimated two-month mark! Which also means that you're a handful of days past the dr's estimated two-months. I'm so glad things are going so well!

(And pants tighter... yeah... At least you have a good excuse. Enjoy it!)

 

Post a Comment