Sunday, July 30, 2006

How silly of me...

to have failed to mention an enormous blessing. A baby crib. Some wonderful friends of ours picked it up for FREE. I like free. It's adorable and white and simple and "very Heather" as some would say. The only problem is it is missing the hardware for it. Any ideas as to where we might start looking?

Now my mission is for the rest of the nursery furniture, in white of course.

I should also mention the amazing hosts we had on friday evening and saturday morning. R.Jay and I drove to their new home for a nights' rest before the Dowling family reunion kicked off in Syracuse on Saturday afternoon. Their new little home is absolutely adorable. And I must say, she has quite an adorable way of making her things, which have been packed away all too long, look just great in their new abode. So, if you have a moment, go here and tell her just how great of a wife and caretaker she really is.

:)

Heather Dowling at 9:44 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 11:55 AM Blogger Kat said...

I plan on using white furniture too, but I am sure you knew that!!! Glad you got to have some fun and get a little break from all the babysitting!!!

 
at 10:57 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love free stuff!

We should check out Grandma's Kids the next time you are in Canton. They always have furniture and baby gear for really good prices.

Hope you are hanging in there with this heat!

 
at 2:27 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Did I ever tell you that I LOVE YOU!!!! So how was the rest of your weekend? :-)

 
at 12:49 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Oh yes, sorry i haven't had a chance to call you.. hehe. Well that Sat. we have an event with our youth group starting at 4pm and I am helping plan it. So I probably will be needed in the afternoon. So I'm not sure if it is a possibility. Any other thoughts? MUAH!!

 

Post a Comment