Monday, July 03, 2006

tired

I don't think I've ever felt exhaustion quite like I do these days. Most what I read and hear tells me to wait another six to eight weeks and energy might surface again. I suppose the hot sun and sticky humidity doesn't add much to anyone's energy these days, but I'll count my blessings - no morning sickness.

My wonderful husband has been "hunting" crazily these last couple weeks. A home that is nestled nicely behind some friends and our pastor has been on the forefront of his mind. Now, the hunt has begun for the best bank and the best possibile ways of buying and fixing up the house. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

The backyard of this home is lovely. Makes you want to sit and have tea and bask in the flowers and green that encloses around you. Well, I suppose my husband's version would be more of how much fun a great barbeque with friends would be back there. Not to mention what great neighbors we would have. Although, with Kathy, who is one house down, having a baby one month before we are... I do believe pastor's peaceful home might turn into more of a "MR. WILSON!" kind of environment. (I really don't think he's minding).

Once again, I'm tired. And now my belly is rumbling with hunger. Surprise surprise!

Heather Dowling at 8:08 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 9:50 PM Blogger Kat said...

I agree with the tiredness...but thank you Jesus, no morning sickness!!! Anyways I think it'd be great if you got the house, then I could come steal some of your yardage!!! LOL!!!

 
at 2:25 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

A house, too? Yay!

We're safe to be around now (lice-free for 1 week), so if you have a chance and aren't too tired, I sure would love to have you over for a long chat!

 
at 5:48 PM Blogger Angie said...

Yes, dear you must be patient...the big belly will come! :) I have a great book I'd love to send you if you don't already have it..."What To Expect When You're Expecting".
Remember to keep food in your stomach and stay hydrated...that helps w/ the morning sickness.
I wish I was there with you! :(

 
at 8:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
God is so faithful!

 
at 7:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next week is rather free. :( With no husband around, I really just plan according to what would be good to get out and do with the kids... now that I can get out!

Pick a day, and I'll be sure I don't plan to go to the beach with another mom and kids or something like that!!!!

 
at 12:04 PM Blogger Angie said...

Thought I'd share these websites with you...I loved reading them when I was prego w/ Madison! :)

www.americanbaby.com
www.babyzone.com

I'll send that book to you this week. My 5 yr nephew stayed with us this week, so I was a "little" busy! LOL

 
at 8:06 PM Blogger Angie said...

oops, forgot one: www.babycenter.com

 
at 12:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

Just wanted to indroduce myself.

I'm Jackie.

You're busy.

But I got to hug your sisters yesterday at church. That was fantastic.

Hope your schedule is not exhausting you and little baby Dowling.

I'll talk to you soon. hopefully.

:-)

 

Post a Comment