Thursday, August 17, 2006

fashion diva?

There are a brand new pair of brown stylish high-heeled shoes sitting in front of my closet. After much convincing on her part, I broke down and bought them today. Now the true test will be to combine these high-heeled shoes and my clumsy way of life and hope the result isn't too terrible. Thought my dear friend is absolutely sure these look great, and will go with several outfits... I'm still wondering why there are high-heels in MY bedroom. As my friend put it today "One small step for Heather, one giant leap for man-kind". Okay, maybe at least a giant leap in "fashion" for me.

Heather Dowling at 6:35 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 10:28 AM Blogger Kat said...

LOL!!! They are technically stacked shoes....not heels, but they are definitely a leap for you!!! You look great in them, RJay even loved them!!!

 

Post a Comment