Tuesday, August 15, 2006

good outweighing the bad?

Things that have made me happy so far this week:

2 new CDs: Nicklecreek & Starfield.
A new Book: A Chance To Die: The Life & Legacy of Amy Carmichael.
My hair starting to grow out- finally.
Wearing my Maurices jeans again.
Cool tempatures sticking around.
A clean car, vacuumed and all.
R.Jay and I going on a double date to the movies with our pastor and his wife.
An appointment on Friday with a new midwife!

Things that have NOT made me so happy so far this week:

The claw foot tub in my bathroom which makes cleaning in, around, and under it absolutely impossible.
Finding it impossible to find a decent priced (NICE) home for sale in this area.
The milk I bought at P&C and had to dump two days later because it was spoiled (AND STILL HAD PLENTY OF TIME BEFORE THAT LITTLE DATE ON THE CARTON).
Putting my maternity clothes away for now.
The doctor we have had through all our baby struggles.


I'm sure you all wanted to know of the silliest things that can brighten or trample a moment of my days!

Heather Dowling at 2:34 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 8:50 AM Blogger Keila said...

I hope you like your new midwife... it is so nice to work with someone who takes the time to understand what you are all about and works with you through it all! Have a peaceful & blessed day!

 
at 10:29 AM Blogger Kat said...

It will definitely be better for you once you have the new midwife....and I know we will see the blessed results soon!!!

 
at 9:38 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind if I ask--Who's the new midwife?

 

Post a Comment