Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Life in His Word, Life in a song

Psalm 84:11, 12 ~ For the Lord God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the Lord with hold from those who do what is right. O Lord Almighty, happy are those who trust in you.

Philippians 1:29 ~ For you have been given not only the PRIVILEGE of trusting in Christ but also the PRIVILEGE of suffering for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll praise You in this storm
And I will life my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know better than I
You know the way
I've let go the need to know why
I'll take what answers you supply
For you know better than I

He is ALWAYS good...

Heather Dowling at 3:23 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 5:55 PM Blogger Kat said...

Amen!

 
at 12:13 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song.

You and RJ are in my prayers. I am confident that the Lord is going to give you the desires of your heart and that the fruit of your womb will be your reward.

May God's strength be your portion every day.

Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment