Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Welcome back migranes. You haven't been missed.

I remember when I was a teenager and my mother told me that for all five of her pregnancies her migranes would vanish but quickly return once that little person arrived. Quite unfortunate for me I've inherited many of my mothers ailments, i.e. arthritis, migranes, anemia. (Though I have inherited many of her wonderful qualities so I can't complain.)
After she told me of this miracle I couldn't wait to be married and pregnant...often. For anyone who suffers from migranes, you understand. Sure enough, after May my migranes disappeared, and sure enough after this past weekend... the monster has returned. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Heather Dowling at 11:34 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 2:39 PM Blogger Kat said...

God please heal my friend!!! That's all you need right??

 
at 3:38 PM Blogger M. Young said...

Do you have a medicine or prescription you can take when you have a migraine?

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment