Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lists!

Things I'm thankful for:
- Receiving a dining room hutch for the new house.
- Receiving a brand new boxspring and frame.
- Also receiving a beautiful victorian window bench .
- My carpets being freshly shampooed as of this morning.
- Baking with apples almost every day (we had our annual apple picking day last saturday).
- Lunch with a friend yesterday, but more importantly the fellowship and excitment of her new arrival in roughly three months!

Things I'm looking foward to:
- The new Target and Panera Bread coming into Watertown!!!
- My new "project" of stripping, staining, and reupholstering several items we now own (including said window bench).
- Moving into our new, and lets not forget bigger, house!
- Having a real bonafide garage.
- A new big refridgerator. I know that must sound silly....but our current refridgerator is the size of a small closet. You understand my excitment now, don't you?

Things I'm NOT looking foward to:
- October 31st. I hate seeing adorable children dressed up for the sake of evil.
- Having a kitchen which will resemble my kitchen in my first apartment in Potsdam. I can struggle with 5-6 months of kitchen insanity for the reward of a big beautiful kitchen, right?
- A house which will be torn apart during the holidays.
- My "six week" (ok, i know its been a whole lot more than that) check up with my last OB/GYN. I'm almost hoping if I put it off long enough I'll just get pregnant and then switch to the new mid-wife. Its a good plan, isn't it?

Heather Dowling at 11:51 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:36 PM Blogger Kat said...

LOL to your midwife plan, you probably WILL be by the time you go to your check-up!!! And I can totally attest to your lack of fridge space...so it's completely understandable!!! I had fun yesterday!!!

 
at 3:55 PM Blogger Angie said...

Yeah, a Target!!! I'm right there with ya on the re-decorating, spicing up the house. Everyday I think of new projects, my list is ever growing! :) And I'm driving my husband crazy! hehe
Love & miss ya!

 
at 8:31 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Hey Lady so what's new?

 

Post a Comment