Thursday, October 19, 2006

No internet access makes Heather a very frustrated girl. Not only am I not able to catch up on the worlds of my friends and family... I'm not able to update our checking account, or research fun home stuff for our upcoming projects and the big move. My access won't be until said big move either, yikes.

I've started stripping our dressers this week. What a project! Although, the total $50 we'll spend on materials to give them a cherry finish and new handles is much better than spending hundreds on new dressers.

This Saturday I'll join Jackie on a day-trip to Lake George. It couldn't have come at a better time. Shopping, kiddos, and some great felloship with a dear friend is just what I need after three crazy busy weeks.

So there is my update. Hopefully I'll get to update before thanksgiving! :)

Heather Dowling at 1:01 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 3:05 PM Blogger Kat said...

You had my computer and you didn't leave me a comment!!!!

 

Post a Comment