Friday, October 27, 2006

Our House

We haven't moved yet. The time is approaching quickly though.

We've finished one dresser. It looks amazing yet the second dresser is shaping up to be exteremly difficult.

My husband and I have been taking some much needed "date nights" the past few fridays in a row. Words most definately can't express how much I love my husband as my beloved, but even more so I couldn't express to you how much I love his spiritual insight into my life and his leadership in our little family. I'm truly blessed. (I could never say that enough).

R.Jay and I have been continually discussing our future children. Beyond their names, beyond questions of personalities and who's eyes they'll have. Deeper than knowing the books of the bible by heard or them rehearsing Ephesians day and night, we're longing to see passion in our future children and any child that we come in contact with. It starts here. It starts with the passion I have (and need to have so much more). A deeper expression of being completely in love with Jesus Christ. I want my kids to "get it", and not for the first time at age 19. I want my children to understand the reality of this spiritual battle we face all the day long.... the reality of Holy Spirit activitiy in their lives... and the reality of discipline to bring holiness in their precious young lives. I want my children to be in love with Him. Really in love. So I'm preparing... my heart and theirs in prayer.

This is my heart as of late. This is my life.

Heather Dowling at 1:40 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 3:54 PM Blogger Kat said...

I agree!!

 

Post a Comment