Friday, November 17, 2006

Hives

I have hives. These foreign itchy bumps that keep me up at night and irritate me during the day. Stress is the likely diagnosis from my doctor. When she asked me what could be stressing me I had to chuckle after the long list I spouted off to her. Losing a baby, finding out your husband's mother has breast cancer, going to treatments with her, stressors of church leadership, babysitting, stepping into a huge financial decision of buying a home, having boxes EVERYWHERE in my current home and finding it impossible to not only find your belongings but manage to clean and move around such chaos. Yes, I chuckled. I laughed. Just as Abraham and Sarah laughed at the possibility of Isaac at such an old age and such a grim outlook.

My chaos is so little in light of a loving Father.

Heather Dowling at 12:57 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 9:53 AM Blogger Kat said...

Glad the hives are going away now, before you know it, you will have your house just like you like it and everything will be settled!!!

 
at 6:27 PM Blogger Angie said...

Keep a big smile on that beautiful face and have fun decorating and putting your own personal touch on your new home!! What an exciting time for you both! But remember, where one project ends, another begins. Homeownership is fun, but challenging at times :) Love & miss ya!

 

Post a Comment