Tuesday, November 14, 2006

packing & projects

Our dressers are finished and are looking quite smashing if I do say so myself. A nice mahogany finish and stainless steel handles turned our old, scratched, written-on dressers into a lovely new bedroom set.

On to the next project...turning our now oak hutch and dining set into an elegant black/oak dining set. Also, taking the head and foot board of the guest bed and painting it the new elegant black I'm all the more loving these days.

Just after thanksgiving we'll be shipping all of our (insane amount of) belongings to the now green house around the corner. (God give me patience until we paint the house). Next week begins the rush of family coming from North Carolina, 6 family birthdays in a row, moving, and Christmas fun!

My hope is to start posting some actual interesting stuff on here in two weeks. Hope being the key word.

Heather Dowling at 1:06 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 2:31 PM Blogger Kat said...

You gotta stop spoiling me lady!!! LOL!!! Do you have internet now??

 

Post a Comment