Monday, December 18, 2006

looking ahead

Tomorrow all of our belongings will be set chaotically into a new house around the corner.
Tomorrow we'll sit in a lawyers office and sign some pretty important papers.
Friday I will get to see a great friend who I haven't seen enough of in the last two years and a great friend who blesses me each time I steal of moment of her time.
Friday evening we'll snuggle into my big sister's apartment for an early bedtime, only to rise in the early morning hours and travel to warmer weather.
Next week will find us, toes in the sand, ocean air through our hair and my family all around us.

Lots to look foward to!

Heather Dowling at 7:22 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 7:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

 
at 6:38 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your week sounds full and lovely! Have a wonderful Christmas!

 
at 10:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment