Monday, January 08, 2007

So we're home.
A new home. Renovations have begun and the reality of this "grown-up" process is settling in. Yesterday I sat in our living room amazed that just three years ago (this month) I visited a new church and met the man I would marry. Five months later a courtship began and only four months later I wore a ring on my left hand. Four months following the ring came our wedding day. And now, here we are. A new home.

God is so good to us.

Heather Dowling at 4:09 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 4:57 PM Blogger Kat said...

Your new house is already shaping up....it will be wonderful!!! Hard to believe I have only known you for 3 years...seems much longer!!!

 
at 5:02 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear things are moving along! Can't wait to see it.

 
at 3:50 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, for the new house and renovations. I am sure you will love the outcome!! Glad you had fun with your family.

 
at 3:55 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last comment was me!
-r.young

 

Post a Comment