Thursday, March 08, 2007

life news

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

*Still waiting on that 2nd trimester-glowing pregnant-great feeling.
*Feeling completely grateful that I'm in my second trimester.
*Getting all the more excited for a friend's baby to arrive. All the more because I get to be present for the arrival.
*In typing an email this morning, I'm loving the names we've chosen for baby #1 even more than before. Seeing them typed out makes it all the more real (am I silly?).
*The Dowling home now owns a digital camera, a new laptop, and wireless internet (we've been without since December). Ah.
*My hair has been chopped yet again and I absolutely love it. It seems I'm in a holding pattern... when I finally begin to grow my hair out again, I start to desire a drastic chop. What ever happened to the Heather with 3 feet of long hair? See pictures here.

*Our master bedroom is almost complete thanks to help from family. Next comes the nursery!

Heather Dowling at 1:31 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 3:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you!

Don't worry; eventually you'll be feeling good again. Hang in there!

I do the same thing with my hair-- only even shorter when I "chop." I keep telling myself that longer hair is actually more practical with kids ('cause you can just put in a ponytail on those awful days when a shower isn't an option until later in the afternoon), but it's just not as fun! I can't get myself discipline to actually let my hair grow before I think of something new I'd like to try. :)

Post pictures of your room when you're done. I'd love a look into your world!

 
at 8:20 AM Blogger Kat said...

Love the fact that you finally have a computer cuz now you can leave mine alone...LOL....jk

 
at 8:55 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if you're online again, are you going to get back on Messenger again?

 
at 9:17 PM Blogger Kat said...

That comment was cute...I love Gina!!

 

Post a Comment