Thursday, April 12, 2007

If clumsiness is a symptom of pregnancy... I've got it down pat. Our home no longer owns a "set" of any bowl, plate, or glass thanks to my clumsy nature these days. We've discussed buying new sets... and then my husband reminds me I'll probably just break them too now. Better to wait, definitely. At least until we're out of dishware!!!

On a completely different note... garage sailing has begun. Here are the first findings of the new season! How exciting! A bedside table for our new and improved bedroom and a classic bowl for possible future Easter eggs? or a decorative piece in the guestroom? Don't you just love good finds?

Heather Dowling at 1:44 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 2:20 PM Blogger Kat said...

LOL it's pregnancy brain...as in when you're pregnant you don't have one. I can attest!!! That is to me not having one when I was pregnant!!!

 
at 10:37 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the garage sale finds!

And we are here on the 19th. Do you want to stick around for dinner? Are you going to tell us the ultrasound results??

 
at 9:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm... I hope you'll post u/s results ASAP if you're willing to share the news!!! (Is R.Jay taking the day off so he can join you for the u/s?)

Also, your garage sale finds only make me look forward all the more to when your room is re-done and I get to see pictures! Such fun stuff!

 

Post a Comment