Thursday, April 19, 2007

Its a....

BABY!

Our ultrasound tech was quite sure (but couldn't give a solid 100% - who really can at only 20 weeks?) that in September a little GIRL will be joining our family!

Our little Annabelle Rose was extremely active and even gave her father and I a thumbs up half way through the show. I have six pictures and a video of our little lady now and the terrible thoughts that go through a first-time mom's head have now vanished and are replaced with dreams of my little girl's future. (I'm hoping to get to a scanner soon and show you all our beautiful baby.) Her little legs were constantly going and a small little hand wave made her mama's heart melt to pieces. Each time I looked at R.Jay his face was glowing with pride and love... I think we both haven't stopped smiling since.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that R.Jay and I are going to have a daughter. At least we're pretty sure its a daughter! You can't imagine (okay maybe some of you can) the joy flooding our hearts today. To see a healthy sweet baby on that screen was an answer to prayer and a song in our hearts.

I love my baby. SO MUCH.

Heather Dowling at 8:43 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 8:16 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for little girls!

But a special Yay for beautiful babies to love and cherish!

Thanks for posting your news. :) Will you get another u/s at some point to try to better determine the gender, or will you just wait it out from here and hope the technician was right?

 
at 12:02 AM Blogger danica said...

how wonderful!

i'm so glad you're enjoying every moment! it's so worth it!

 

Post a Comment