Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A plate of peanut butter cookies on the counter, made today.
Fresh cut white flowers in a vase on the dining room table.
Clean dishes drying and the smell of clean laundry in the dryer.
Evening sunlight pouring into dim rooms.

We're home. Moments like these make me realize, all the more, the sweetness of a loving God.

I love being R.Jay's wife. I love having a little one growing inside me.
I love this moment.

I'll share our fun family trip later. For now I just want to relish in the close of a day full of thankfulness.

Heather Dowling at 7:19 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 1:08 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Traveling is always fun-- and the best part is always coming home, isn't it?!

And as far as June 12th goes, I don't for a minute want to keep you away from birthday celebrations with RJay, but if he's working a full day anyway, I'd love to get together! If you're done at noon, I could maybe meet you at the Partridge Cafe or something for lunch afterwards?

 
at 6:48 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to be in town again?

 

Post a Comment