Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ramblings...

We slept in our master bedroom the last two nights in a row now. Final touches on molding, closet shelves, and decor our being slowly added but what a huge sigh a relief to have our things moved in and a pretty room to sleep in.

Saturday evening my mother-in-law and I caught the last show of High Button Shoes at CFC. What a fun performance and the perfect outing for this stuck-at-home mama-to-be. Props to all who performed/helped... the show was fantastic! I do have to say "Mr. Floy" made me feel quite old.. wasn't I just handing in a Friendship Clubhouse graduation diploma the other day? I suppose I had to grow up someday... and so did Jeremy.

Sunday morning R.Jay and I spent some time at the hospital ruling out anything wrong with the baby. After my fun outing I spent an entire night and morning in severe pain until I caved and called my midwife who thought it best to have it checked. It turns out a possible kidney stone or ovarian cyst was the culprit. All is fine now and baby's heartbeat was a healthy 157bpm.

My backyard is sprouting the most beautiful things. Most of them I'm going to have to do some reading on, but with some weeding and trimming I hope to have our yard looking quite lovely by summer.

It seems like the moment spring hit or calendars became filled. May hits with a fury and the rest of the summer doesn't seem to look very peaceful. At least we get to look foward to snuggling our baby this fall and relaxing in an almost finished home.

Plans are underway for a month long visit from my two younger sisters this July! I probably couldn't express to you how much they're missed and how terrible our phone bill would be if we didn't have our cell phones. I probably couldn't express to you how much I'm going to enjoy the company too... considering half the time its still laying on the couch hoping not to vomit again. My sisters make me laugh and I can't wait to have my home full of girls laughter and shopping trips (poor R.jay).

I think I'll stop for now. (I'm sure you're all thinking "Heather's bored".)

Heather Dowling at 3:45 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:53 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were fun ramblings! You should ramble more often!!! :)

So when do we get some pictures of the bedroom?!

 
at 8:20 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, I acutually posted on one of your blogs too, it was the pic of you showing your belly and oh how adorable you look! I could write you a book but will save the space on here LOL Hope all is well and if you like email me sometime


Danielle danielle3beauties@hotmail.com


I would love to hear from you guys :> Take Care

 

Post a Comment