Friday, July 20, 2007

doings...

*I've probably burnt about a million calories just in laughing this week.

*I'm exhausted from keeping up with a energy-filled 15 year old, but I don't want her to leave - ever.

*I'm grateful our house is coming along nicely, but also wishing we were done already.

*I'm still soaking in words from guest ministry over the last month.

*I'm thankful for friendships, and having lunch with an old elementary school friend.

*I've enjoyed the bountiful kicks and turns from our sweet baby lately. (Who knew just staring at my stomach would be such entertainment.)

I'm having fun and thanking my Saviour.

Heather Dowling at 10:02 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 1:36 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 2 months (at the very most!) left to go!

I'm going to be out of town from the 4th to the 18th of August. So we'd have to get together either before or after that. I'm game for whatever! Just let me know...

Also thought I should mention that CPS is putting on "The Music Man" July 31st-August 4th. It might be a nice outing before the baby arrives and such things become more difficult if you and R.Jay are interested! Tickets are $15 or $20, depending on which section you sit in (it's at Snell in Potsdam, so it's not a big theater).

 
at 2:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me your new home address...I've lost it. Sounds like all is well with you & baby Dowling :)
Miss you!
~Angie

 

Post a Comment