Monday, August 20, 2007

Loving...

...that fall is rapidly approaching. Leaves are already changing around here and the dip in tempature makes me very happy to be leaving summertime. I'm different.

...that I'm cooking a nice dinner tonight for my husband. Its been far too long since this tiny family has sat and enjoyed a homemade meal together.

...that Annabelle's due date is only 2 weeks away. I can hardly contain my excitement to meet my little girl.

...that I get a whole two weeks with MY mama when Annabelle is born. No teenagers, a husband, and work taking her attention from me. Just me and my mom... and my cute baby girl.

Heather Dowling at 5:30 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 8:56 AM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

I can't believe we're two weeks away from Annabelle's expected arrival! It's amazing how fast the time has flown by! We're so happy for you guys, Heather! Keep in touch and let me know if there's anything you need!:-)

 
at 2:58 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

OH your have a new post... yeay! I am so excited that she is almost here... I am an AUNT... her "favorite" Aunt... he he don't tell...! I am so excited to be with you for your WHOLE labor process. Oh Oh how very exciting! I LOVE YOU!

 
at 11:17 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

I'm ok... I think I "started" today Blah :-p

 

Post a Comment