Tuesday, September 25, 2007

chubby baby

Annabelle is getting chunky. Her 1 week check-up (well, 9 day check up in our case) had her weighing in at 7lb. 10oz. We left the hospital last Monday morning with a 6lb. 7oz. baby. I'd say she's nursing just fine. She's also gained a 1/2in. in height, making her 19 1/2 inches long now.

Her soft skin is peeling which the nurse and doctor tell me is from her "cooking too long" and her "little raisin"(umbilical cord), as my Dad calls it, fell off at 6 days old. She eats like a champ, sleeps like a champ, and let me tell you... poops like a champ. I think these cheeks prove the weight gain...


Heather Dowling at 3:21 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at 4:35 PM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

I'm so glad Annabelle's appointment went so well yesterday! I love the cheeks! They're absolutely adorable!:-)

 
at 10:19 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, what a perfect little lady! She's beautiful!

Wow, over a pound of weight gained in a little over a week! Wonderful!

 
at 12:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

 
at 12:31 PM Blogger Linda said...

OMG, she is adorable. I love those cheeks!

 
at 8:35 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your babygirl is beautiful.

And I am the worst friend ever! A visit out to your next of the woods is weeks over due. The problem is days that I think are free have been getting filled up with little details like discipline, laundry and grocery shopping. Argh!

Any free days next week?

 
at 9:01 AM Blogger Heather Dowling said...

testing

testing

 
at 9:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is this?

 

Post a Comment