Sunday, September 23, 2007

life with baby...

My cute family.

Daddy & Daughter
R.Jay left at 4am today for West Virginia for a work related trip. He'll return Thursday evening and Annabelle and I are missing him terribly.


Annabelle's first outing.
We took our cute baby to her Mom & Dad's favorite little restaurant in our town. She was a perfect angel. We even ventured out to the grocery store later than evening.


And just because she's super cute... how could I not show you this picture? I can't believe my baby is over a week old.


R.Jay built this toy box within a couple days. His special project for her first week home. Too cute.


Heather Dowling at 11:15 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 3:02 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

Oh Heather you guys are soooo cute! I love the toy box!...

Cancun is awesome of course!

So when did Dad and the kids show up? Sooner than you thought!

 
at 5:14 PM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

Thanks so much for having us over yesterday! We had a blessed time with you and your family! Can't wait to see you all again!

Oh, and I LOVE the pictures!

 
at 9:30 PM Blogger abigaildaniels said...

She is just too cute! Enjoy every minute. These sweet baby days pass much too quickly!

 
at 10:53 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

I've updated my blog!

 
at 1:53 PM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

I have lots of pics on facebook... check it out!

 

Post a Comment