Monday, September 10, 2007

no baby yet

*Bummer. No complaints... even though braxton-hicks have started, I'd take being 4 days past-due and a bit uncomfortable over my first trimester ANY day.

*This afternoon I'll see my midwife, and I'm hoping she'll be all-knowing and give me some great news, or at least some predictions. Probably not, she's only human, but one can hope.

*I'm trying to savour the last little bit of what "Annabelle felt like in Mama". All the while, I can't help thinking... 'okay kid, the longer you're in there, the bigger you'll be to push out'.

*R.Jay and I are about to be parents. Simply stated... "this is so cool".

Heather Dowling at 1:10 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 2:13 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be any day now!

 
at 3:06 PM Blogger danica said...

For what it's worth, my mom (who's had babies ranging from 6ish to 10+ pounds) says weight doesn't change delivery all that much. On the other hand, Jamie's beefy little shoulders were a challenge, so bone structure does come into play! :)

Oh -- and I remember Mrs. Kinnen swearing by some labor-starting activities. Maybe you could call her and get some ideas of things to do while you wait!

Oooo, so exciting!

 
at 3:20 PM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

Good luck at your appointment this afternoon! Still praying for you and thinking about you all the time!

 

Post a Comment