Thursday, September 13, 2007

one week over...

41 weeks pregnant
Much to my excitement I woke up this morning to find my belly a bit lower. One step closer to the big day. Yesterday began me whining about how uncomfortable this is getting. Now, its clear to me why they say by the end you're more than ready to go through labor, just to not be pregnant anymore. I'm trying not to complain, considering I've heard much more terrible "over-due" stories than mine.
I'm actually doing just great.
My mom is in an airplane, as I type, headed my way. I'm certainly hoping she doesn't have to wait around with me too long for Annabelle. I'd rather the majority of our time be spent 'oohing' and 'awwing' over the baby then trying to find things to pass the time in this little town.
My sister leaves for overseas tomorrow. While we're all excited for her 2 week adventure, I'm quite bummed that she won't be with me when I officially become a mom. *Sigh*
I've actually felt so good so far, that I've begun painting trim in the guest room, shampooing our carpets, and unpacking things still in boxes from moving. So... now that the things that I can still somewhat manage to do are done and the house is spotless...what am I going to do?

Heather Dowling at 3:36 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 4:27 PM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

It sounds like you're definitely "nesting"! That's a very good sign! I know you're probably sick of hearing this, but, really, any day now!

By the way, you look absolutely fantastic!

 
at 4:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo do look amazing. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment