Wednesday, October 17, 2007

better late than never...

My sweet baby hit 1 month old on Monday. A little scary to realize how quickly that passed and to know it only picks up from here.

On Monday Annabelle, my mother-in-law, and I ventured to Watertown for the day for her check-up appointment and some yummy food and shopping. What a good baby I have! Shopping with Annabelle is fun, never straining... not to mention how much I love people drooling over my little lady. [Just don't touch please. Right?]

She weighs in at 9lbs. 3 oz. and is 20 5/8in. long. Despite her wonderful show of poo and pee all over Dr. Nancy's table, Nancy was smitten with her big smiles and soft coos and forgot such a disastrous mess. My poor girl has eczema. On her face, neck, shoulders, arms, and chest. I hope and pray now that with the cream we bought and doctors orders we can rid of this soon. I remember all too well caring for my little brother as he scratched himself until he bled. Not fun. At all. All in all, her appointment went great and we have a healthy 1 month old baby. Praise God.

(I intended to post some "1 month old" pictures of Annabelle, but blogger seems to be have a upload crisis of some sort. I'll try later.)

Heather Dowling at 11:05 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 4:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad she's doing well! I can't wait to see her in person.

Yes, Abby had her baby yesterday morning (as I predicted!). Riley weighed 7lbs, 5oz and was 20" long at birth. He came via a successful VBAC (yay!) and all were feeling very, very good when Daniel stopped by the hospital today around noon, shortly before their intended discharge.

I look forward to more pictures!

 

Post a Comment