Monday, November 12, 2007


We've been busy. Trips to Watertown, Lake Placid, and Waterloo. Company coming to see our princess and visits to other's homes to show her off. House projects and snuggle times as a family.

I don't have much to say since my mind is still trying to wrap itself around her loss. I know there are many trying to do so. Many trying to put themselves in her shoes, only to feel the knot rising and stomach turning. I hardly know her, but I'm weeping with her, praying for her, and constantly thinking of her. The promise of a loving God and a heavenly home seems so much closer to my heart. I pray it is for her. Please pray.


The reality of our frailty leads to me thankfulness:






8 weeks old

Heather Dowling at 9:45 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 9:04 AM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

Annabelle seems to be getting cuter by the day!...if that's even possible with how cute she already is!:-)

 

Post a Comment