Friday, January 04, 2008

How'd that happen?

How did January 2008 already approach? How did Annabelle hit 3 1/2 mo. old? And can someone tell me how on earth I've managed to catch another cold in less than a month?

We're sick. The babe and I that is. R.Jay never gets sick.

We're busy too. The holiday crunch hasn't quite come to a halt for us yet. I haven't had much time to organize this little house and put my head back on straight. Trips here and there and 'to-do' lists getting longer.

Perhaps next week I'll have time to sit and think about this new year. Maybe next week I'll actually get some sleep (from this horrid cough). Next week I just might have something more productive to write. Then again, that's next week. Who knows what might happen. :)

Heather Dowling at 6:26 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 12:08 PM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

Awww...I hope you and Annabelle feel better soon!:-)

 

Post a Comment