Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tagged & Tagging

The Tag has hit me. So here goes 7 random facts!

1. When the pillows on my couch aren't facing the right direction or are crooked, it really bugs me. I'm constantly fixing them. Weird, I know.

2. I hardly ever change my earrings. The set of pearls I wear only come out when needing to be cleaned. I just don't have time for/think about accessorizing my jewelery.

3. I think any kind of seafood (besides a tuna fish sandwich - which hardly counts as "seafood") is absolutely disgusting. Though, I wish I enjoyed it for health benefits.

4. As a little girl, I used my moms plastic baggies and permanent markers as pretend overhead projectors and markers while playing "school" in my bedroom. I wanted to be a teacher.

5. I've never broken a single bone in my body.

6. Once, while watching my younger siblings, Rachel called 911 on me. Apparently she disapproved of my discipline and the police officers that showed up got a good laugh.

7. I've never mowed the lawn, or changed a tire, or checked my oil. Those "necessities" were never taught to me. I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to start our lawn mower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the rules for the game:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Heidi, Kim, Randi, Mary, Jacqui, Gina, and Kathy..... you've been tagged!

Heather Dowling at 2:48 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 5:56 PM Blogger Stacy said...

I never mowed a law until this year and I had to call Jackie to tell me how to start the mower :) Now that I know how, I kind of like doing it too. But our yard for the push mower is very small.

 
at 7:40 AM Blogger brietta said...

Ummm... I'm the same way about the couch cushions. (But I'm slowly getting over it since having small children in the house inevitably means cushions getting flopped all over the place.) Glad to know I'm not the only one!

 

Post a Comment