Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Three Years


It really doesn't seem possible that we've been married for three years. When R.Jay comes home from work I still get giddy. Then again, I can't remember much of my life without him. I like him that much.
Our marriage is even more than I dreamed of. God's blessing in my life is more than I could have fathomed. I'm undeserving of this incredible life and wonderful man, yet God intervened and had a plan. I'll never get tired of thanking Him.
R.Jay is, honestly, the most loving person I know. He's the best person I know. He's my best friend. I never get tired of his presence and I'd rather go anywhere with him than with any other. He's a great Dad. He adores us and most importantly, he's completely in love with Christ. I think I love that the most. No, I know I do.

Heather Dowling at 9:28 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment