Tuesday, March 04, 2008

18

18 more days. Until flip flops and capris. Sunglasses and t-shirts. Beach and Zoo trips. Sunny, warm walks with family. Until Easter in North Carolina!

After yesterday's tease of warmer temperatures and today's forecast of sleet and freezing rain, I'm finding myself (rather impatiently) counting down the days until warm weather... for our 9 day stay in North Carolina, at least.

I'm looking forward to taking pictures of Annabelle in her Easter dress... on GREEN grass.

I don't think our dragged out winters ever bothered me quite as much as they do now that Annabelle is here. I'm dying to take her out for walks, to watch her play in the green grass in our big backyard, and cart her around in the cute red Radio Flyer wagon we bought before she was even born.

Is anyone else just going absolutely bonkers!?!?

Heather Dowling at 5:30 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 8:23 AM Blogger mrsdmf72205 said...

I am totally going bonkers with you! The beautiful day we had on Monday was a complete tease! I absolutely can't wait until spring!

We need to get together soon! Do you guys have any free weekends coming up soon? Let me know!

 
at 10:36 AM Blogger Rose of the Hill said...

I know I am so excited to go! I can't wait :-)

I'm gonna bring and make lasagna Friday night.... is that ok?

 
at 12:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was starting to go bonkers, but today I'm really happy for the snow. :)

 

Post a Comment